A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Service Support Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency, time management, and quality results. The Service Support Manager will be responsible for developing Business Unit communication protocols, streamlining resourcing procedures, inventory control, and recruiting and retention reports. We're looking for a strong, energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
- Recruiting and retention for inspectors required to meet clients' contractual needs.
- Maintain / administer new hire orientation program for back-office and field personnel.
- Management of supplies, equipment, and tools required for both back office and field inspectors.
- Produce and maintain company formatted resumes for submittal with proposals
- Ensure proactive and continuing communications with field inspectors.
- Knowledge of TripAction to facilitate use of the travel platform for field inspectors.
- Liaison with HR, Benefits, Accounting, Payroll, Recruiting and Procurement on behalf of personnel within the Business unit.
- Track and maintain PTO log for back-office.
- Maintain records (Promissory Notes and receipts) for Training Reimbursement program for BU.
- Maintain records for Employee Referral Bonus and track from request through payment.
- Track and monitor employee training program to ensure BU has 100% compliance.
- Submit invoices to Accounting for processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Functions well in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree in Business.
- 5+ years experience in HR, Resource and Administrative Support Services.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1- or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: