Duration: 12+ Months
Shift Hours: 8Am - 5PM
In this position you will be responsible for administrative and project duties as needed by your Department and Manager. Your main role is to support your Department ongoing hiring needs by scanning resumes, comprehend processes and produce standardized documentation and workflows while ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed. Ideal candidate is an experienced and logically organized multi-tasker with a passion for Customer Service.
Roles and responsibilities
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information.
- Will be required to partner with other Business units and Administrative Assistants to obtain input and ensure department processes are followed.
- Your responsibilities may include but are not be limited to:
- Maintain and organize shared documents via SharePoint
- Managing headcount reports
- Database management of multiple programs (Microsoft, Trirega, SharePoint, Org Charts)
- Serving as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and being a resource for office related software applications
- Meeting planning, Dept Event Planning (ADD).
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft skills, including Outlook calendaring, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven project / program management skills.
- High level of detail orientation in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create critical relationships with cross departmental/site stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in supporting customer needs to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proven leadership and meeting facilitation.
- *Must be committed to working on high impact and high visibility projects with many stakeholders.
Minimum Educational Requirement