**** West Coast Candidates only ****
Want to work for a global organization with potential to grow?
- Global Organization
- Growth potential
- State of the art facility
- Employee friendly environment
- Corporate locations in Irvine, CA and Santa Monica, CA
Volt has partnered with a leading company in the gaming / entertainment industry to help identify an experienced Executive Assistant for immediate hire. Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated highly confidential support and prepared for everyday scenarios that come your way.
- Perform administrative activities and special projects for Leaders in a timely manner to the highest of quality.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times demonstrating a positive image of Company
- Research, recommend, own and implement courses of action on challenging administrative matters.
- Coordinate calendars and arrange often complex travel arrangements with good knowledge on time-zones and visa requirements.
- Maintain and organize diary management resolving priorities, filing and all other relevant areas as necessary, which may include executives' personal calendars.
- Act, prepare, draft and/or respond to correspondence on behalf of the Leader/ executive.
- Schedule meetings, arranging technology, refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- Take initiative, react quickly to situations and work to ensure each situation and solution is executed as efficiently as possible.
- Anticipate key issues prior to becoming urgent, leading to resolution.
- Adopt a highly organized approach to multitasking in order to organize and schedule people, rooms, travel and other resources to support the business/ Leaders.
- Organize and run events and projects relevant to area of work.
- Where appropriate apply relevant Company processes e.g completion of expense reports etc.
- Maintain existing databases to store files and data, etc; in specified formats.
- BA / BS in HR or Business related field
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills; using formulas, v-looks ups in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
This position is 6 months, with potential to go temp to hire. Pay rate is $26/hr. This is a remote opportunity to start but candidate must be on the West Coast only. Ideal locations would be Irvine and/or Santa Monica area.
Volt Workforce Solutions
Job ID : 315158