Job Description Summary
- Responsible for entering program document data from various source documents into a computer system.
- Capture callers' intent on where callers should be routed to.
- Interpret, select, or code items based upon analysis of caller's intent.
- Monitor own call volume to determine correct scheduling.
- Translate colloquialisms, common expressions, slang, and acronyms into information needed to complete call.
- Perform queries within computer programs or online services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller's behalf.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trained client applications.
- Maintain acceptable work quality in accordance to department policies.
- Escalate potential inconsistencies or issues based upon minimal caller information.
- Enter appropriate data into computer programs.
- Produce and maintain data reports and alert management of inconsistencies.
- Verify data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain updated knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other desk procedures for the position.
- Perform database queries to assist with analysis and report issues when appropriate and necessary
- Interpret, select, or code items to be entered from a variety of document sources
- Undertake special projects; provide periodic and consistent information to management for each phase of the assigned project
- Perform audits of own work and/or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Participate in task oriented groups representing the interests of the area and provide information necessary to address and resolve potential issues
- Provide support to various project stake holders
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit .
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.