Accounts Receivable Specialist - Remote!
Jefferson Wells is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to support our client on an Interim basis. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for the credit function and accounts receivable for the company. 100% RemoteKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Establish credit worthiness
- Setting credit limits as well as approval, extension and termination of credit to customers.
- Review credit limits on a routine basis and adjust as appropriate.
- Collection and follow-up of accounts receivable
- Prepare and establish credit and collection policies.
- Post customer payments, credit memos, and adjustments to invoices.
- Verify and reconcile account balances
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be accountable and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field with at least two years of experience with credit and collection or an Associate degree with several years of experience with credit and collection.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with a fully integrated accounting system, preferably with Dynamics 365.
** IMMEDIATE NEED! If you are interested, please contact
If you know somebody you would refer, Jefferson Wells will pay a referral fee for successful hire of your candidate.