WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, and anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your responsibilities and duties include overseeing age receivables, invoicing, and client reporting work associated with the company. You will perform the monthly invoicing and the age receivable duties, this will include but is not limited to the accounting entries, reconciling, distributing the customer invoices, and ensuring the cash collection in a timely manner. .. You will function as a key part of the company’s finance team. Your main priority is to maintain and improve our client experience. You are also expected to provide additional support to management during audits or other busy time.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Send invoices and communicate with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Recording and tracking payments in databases and accounting software
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Perform weekly accounts receivable aging report
- Work with the CX department on profitability and other ad hoc reporting
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Analyze financial data and ensure compliance
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Execute a variety of financial procedures, including
- Month-end and year-end closings
- Cash flow reports
- Monthly financial and management reports
In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.Benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Mental Health Program
- Philhealth Coverage
- Philhealth Coverage
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work at night (Preferably 9pm to 6am)
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- At minimum, an associate's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3- years of experience with collections, invoicing, and general accounting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy.
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles.
- Expert project management and organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with financial management software such as Xero, Bill.com, and Hubspot would be a plus.
- The ability to handle external clients (over 100 clients per month).