Accounts Receivable / Cash Applications - Great company, fully remote!
About the company and Opportunity
Overview of the Accounts Receivable role:
- Our client offers a fast-paced environment features challenging and rewarding work and strong teamwork.
- The company lives their Core Values, have a focus on Diversity and Inclusion & take pride in their Ethics and Code of Conduct. 'We aim to do the right thing'
- Recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Most Responsible Companies in 2020 and 2021.
- The Accounts Receivable/Cash Posting role will assist in the accurate and timely posting
- The AR/Credit team is one that prides themselves in their strong friendly and helpful team atmosphere, they are always open to bounce ideas, answer questions, and help each other succeed.
- Position allows for a remote schedule
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable role:
- Responsible for posting the daily cash receipts received. Ensure all cash receipts are applied to the proper customer accounts and against invoices based on remittance documentation provided by the customers
- Work with team members and customers to research and resolve discrepancies
- Assist in reconciliation and tracking of inter-company activity
- Prepare monthly invoices, ensuring that pricing is correct and balances are accurate
- Assist in month end close activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Comfortable working in a remote environment, must be local to the Portland/Vancouver area
- Software Savvy, will need to work in multiple systems
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter, team player and a quick learner