WHO WE ARE
At Global Expansion, we are passionate about delivering a Global PEO solution that provides an exceptional employee experience and a streamlined, cost-effective solution for our clients.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for focused, positive, and energetic people to join our global team.
Why work with us? It’s simple. We offer an incredible culture with lots of growth opportunities. Innovation and creativity are at the top of our list of core values, along with compassion, integrity, and a willingness to get the job done. But we’re not just all about work. We have an exceptional company culture and a leadership team that genuinely believes in balance.
We are building a team that is laser-focused on delivering the best Global PEO solution on the market and would love for you to join us.
WHAT YOU DO
We are looking for a competent AR Analyst to join our Finance team. As an AR Analyst you will undertake a variety of tasks related to revenue generation and accounting. Your main goal will be to help guarantee the company’s issues invoices and collects receivables timely.
Work shift is 1 pm until 10 pm Manila time
**no sponsorships available
AR Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Prepare monthly invoices
- Receive and apply incoming payments
- Manage and track outstanding payments
- Monitor client account statuses and perform credit control
- Lead communications with clients regarding their outstanding balances and payment deadlines
- Answer clients' questions and resolve invoice disputes
- Mentor new staff and conduct training
- Develop process documentation
- 3+ years of experience as an AR Analyst, Billing Specialist, or similar role
- Understanding of GAAP and revenue accounting concepts
- Proven track record of providing client service
Requirements and qualifications
Technologies You Get to Work With:
- QBO – Accounting software
- Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Rydoo/Expensify - Expense Management system for internal and external clients
- Experience in working with international clients
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (vlookups, pivot tables, basic formulas)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in payroll
- Understanding of customer relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – major or concentration in accounting or finance preferred
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Learn best practices and become a SME in your area of expertise.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you're working with the best!
- This is a permanent remote role!
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety of skills, and get to apply them in different ways.
- Will be part of a growing company where you can see your impact on a daily basis!