Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our top clients in Loveland, Colorado. This is a hybrid remote/in office position. Candidates need to commute to the Loveland, CO office on a weekly basis.
As an AP Specialist placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's Accounts Payable department. Primary responsibilities will include processing a variety of payment disbursements. Qualified candidates will have full cycle, high volume AP processing experience, extensive payment disbursement experience, and will excel in a collaborative, team oriented environment. This is a temporary opportunity with a competitive hourly rate. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
• Conducting research on discrepancies and making appropriate corrections or adjustments
• Responding to and resolving inquiries
• Posting and verifying data
• 2 plus years of full cycle AP invoice processing experience, required
• 2 plus years of payment disbursement experience, required
• Large ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft or Great Plains), required
• Ability and willingness to assist team members, required
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs (MS Excel)
• Ability to work accurately under time constraints
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]