Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provides entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
The Finance team at KI Capital are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Assistant to join our team. This is an extremely varied role that requires excellent prioritisation and multitasking skills in order to provide day-to-day support to the Finance Manager. We are looking for someone who is always happy to help, willing to go the extra mile and can work collaboratively and positively at all times.
- Management of individual finance inboxes within the group
- Processing of supplier invoices across all businesses within the group
- Preparation of regular payment runs for Finance Manager to approve
- Make payments to suppliers in various methods (bank, PayPal, Crypto)
- Handling of all supplier payment queries (internal and external)
- Daily bank reconciliations for multi currency accounts across all businesses in the group
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Fully remote working policy - work from anywhere!
- Working from home budgets
- 25 days holiday (plus bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
Perks of working with us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company's success
- We have a great work-hard play-hard culture, so expect lots of team socials!
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy and varied workload
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to adapt to different working styles
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Xero