Come join our growing firm! We're focused on Family and Work/Life balance!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: CJ Bero
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are located in Montana - the heart of the beautiful Flathead Valley. Founded in 1952 as a full-service firm, we serve thousands of clients across a variety of industries. Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm!
If you are an experienced Accounting Department Manager with a CPA, then please apply!Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package! ($110k-$150k+)
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules! (Fridays off in the offseason!)
- Accelerated Career Growth! (Opportunity for a path to Partner for the right candidate)
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Accounting Manager/Controller to join our dynamic team. This is a permanent position that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. As an Accounting Manager/Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting department, including financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. You will work closely with other departments to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with accounting regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll
- Prepare and review financial statements and reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP and other accounting regulations
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Oversee the preparation of tax returns and ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Provide guidance and support to other departments on financial matters
- Manage the year-end audit process and work closely with external auditors
- Implement and maintain accounting software systems, including QuickBooks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification required
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, preferably with a Big 4 firm
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other accounting regulations
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Accounting Manager/Controller with a passion for finance and accounting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.