What this job can offer you
- Responsibility for posting transactions in SAP
- Close & reconcile subledgers: AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Bank, Intercompany
- Record and reconcile payroll for various countries
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation, support in variance analysis preparation
- Ensuring that your portfolio follows local statutory requirements, i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Documents, CT returns and all other filings are finished and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines.
- Perform analysis and contribute to other projects as requested
- Provide support in statutory close and Financial Statement preparation
What you bring
- Up to 5 years post qualification accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience using core finance systems (SAP or similar is a bonus)
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Good financial analysis skills
- Good time management and ability to meet constant deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- You'll report to: Senior Manager, Accounting Controls
- Team: Finance
- Location: Argentina and Romania
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $23500 USD to $79400 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with VP of Tax (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)