Job Ref: 13687
Account Services Specialist REMOTE
(start remote then eventually onsite in Manhattan)
1. Uploading new accounts in the Bank's core banking system; add beneficial owners and authorized signors as specified in
approved in the workflow. Periodically update IBS system for superseding account documents. Enter initial ACH
customer profile into ECS compliance system. Liaise with Compliance regarding documentation issues.
2. Enroll and maintain clients and sub-users in the online banking system; retrieve and process foreign currency payments
transmitted via the online banking system.
3. Process customer wire transfer instructions received via workflow/email/ check balances and signatures.
4. Review in clearing checks referred by Cash Management Services and contact account officer for approval of
5. Respond to customer inquiries received directly or via front office personnel; assist account officer/CSA with customer
inquiries/charges; assist various departments investigating insufficient funds via eGIFTS; execute reversals of fees based
on valid RM approvals.
6. Update/maintain account status in the IBS banking system (terminate, dormant, inactive, freeze, etc.).
7. Process FTM (internal transfers).
8. Upload customer correspondence to FCM.
9. Ability to enter updates in the IRS Gov't reporting website
10. Updating Fatca / W8 renewal
11. Updating/enrolling in Cash Express.
12. Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed.
Experience Needed: Two to three years' related bank related account opening/customer service experience.
Education Required: High School Diploma and some college preferred.
Familiarity with the Bank's procedures for account opening, maintenance and related functions.
Working knowledge of regulatory requirements including BSA/AML and GLBA.
Working knowledge of the Bank's core Fidelity systems IBS.
Working knowledge of ECS Compliance system.
Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
Basic customer service skills.
High level of attention to detail
Please contact Franca,
For more jobs like this
Please download our app today to easily participate in our referral program, stay up to date on our latest open positions, quickly communicate with us, and be the first to get updates." Apple IOS | Android