BASE SALARY $50- $65K depending on experience PLUS COMMISSIONS, AND CELLPHONE STIPEND
The ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for mastering outside sales efforts for the CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) and Diabetic Pumps division by cultivating existing and new customer sales.
LOCATION: COVERING ALL NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA
**MUST HAVE OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE CALLING ON PHYSICIANS, TRAVEL REQUIRED**
- Identify and develop business relationships within targeted referral sources (e.g. Endocrinologists, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, CDE groups, RD groups) and the clinicians therein (e.g. physicians, nurses, other practitioners), offering a seamless referral process and support for our CGM model, designed and custom tailored for our CGM & diabetic pump practice partners and their patients.
- Master inside sales efforts for the CGM & diabetic pump division by cultivating existing and new customer sales, primarily in the Endocrinologists, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, CDE groups, RD groups
- Profile targets from a strategic territory plan and understand the needs, priorities, and inner-workings of those organizations and stakeholders within.
- Develop and manage a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales.
- Develop and apply a robust understanding of the unique needs of patients with Diabetes and how CGM & diabetic pump can improve their care.
- Effectively utilize a consultative process and value-based sales technique to address specific patient-related educational, technical, clinical, and reimbursement needs.
- Execute a fluid strategic account plan that focuses on goals, objectives, detailed tactics, and resources, with the intention to attain additional referrals and continuum of care.
- Interface with other manufacturers and patient-related organizations in order to achieve business goals.
- Utilize company programs and territory management tools as required to optimize time management and ROI.
- Manage expenses within projected territory budget constraints.
- Understand and apply a full understanding of compliance and HIPAA-related patient engagement.
- Ensure appropriate representation of US MED by demonstrating the greatest degree of professionalism & conduct.
- Be responsive to ongoing feedback & training from team leaders & supervisors.
- Assist other departments with patient processing or other patient issues as needed.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures related to providing consistent, superior customer/patient care.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an employee is required to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years' Outside Sales experience, preferably in the medical field is mandatory.
- Experience with Abbott Manufacture CGM Freestyle Libre, Dexcom, Senseonics, Tandem, Insulet, is a PLUS
- DME experience preferred.
- Proven track record of success (documented/brag book).
- Willing & able to provide superior customer service, and a quality sales experience.
- Ability to work weekends for local and National Diabetes focused events, or conventions as necessary or required.
- Ability to travel, as territory coverage may consist of multiple states- no more than 60% travel required
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, with strong data entry skills.
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks.
- Strong, professional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Proper phone etiquette