Account Representative will be responsible for developing the customer strategy and growing Flowers Foods' revenue, distribution, market share, and profitability with the company's regional accounts. Must have experience and the skillset to build relationships, conduct business, and enhance Flowers' reputation with our customers' and key decision makers.
Position is responsible to build and implement customer strategy to attain volume growth targets, achieve sales goals, build market share, expand distribution, manage Accrual Budgets, and increase profitability through more effective assortment, expand authorizations, with effective strategy and tactics.
The position is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and decision-making to maximize business results and achieve volume and profit objectives within Ecommerce and regional account responsibilities .
• Promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
• Develop and manage customer relationship within all levels of assigned customers buyers and key decision makers; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local Flowers business objectives are achieved
• Partner with BU's and Marketing to understand trends and consumer preferences and direct account strategy to maximize potential
• Work with VP and BU's to Develop a Sales Plan that delivers Flowers sales and margin objectives within the Trade Promotion Management and accrual funding structure
• Partner with GM's MVPs from DSD sales to ensure alignment and plan for excellent execution by ASD and Flowers distributor partners.
• Achieve/exceed all established key sales measures and targets
• Contribute to the development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
• Ensure open and effective lines of communication and collaboration with VP of Sales, supporting Regional Operations team, BUs, Marketing, Supply Chain, and other functions to achieve enterprise goals
• Foster an environment that engages and educates the team with responsibility and the tools to achieve goals at assigned customers and with internal stakeholders.
• Lead, coach, and support retail team. Build, develop, high performing sales leadership and build team culture to ensure high performance results.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes - Oxley, Safety, etc.)
• Perform other duties which are deemed to be an integral part of the position, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
• 1-3 years' experience working in CPG sales. Past success in teamwork and guiding sales.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent management experience required
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 12/24/2021. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Leny J Garcia-Hill at or -3101.