Position: Account Manager
FLSA Status: Full time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for daily communication with the Global Team Billing Representatives on data entry/payment posting/account receivables.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* New account management; including set up, EDI, payment posting, provider information, etc.
* Effectively builds RCM notes and reason code rule set-up.
* Provides training, problem solving, solution management, and daily monitoring and communication with the Billing Representatives.
* Resolves customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
* Takes a proactive approach and effectively communicates with clients.
* Collaborates and works closely with RCM Manager for process and procedure improvement.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Project Management.
* Problem Solving/Analysis.
* Ethical Conduct.
* Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
* Communication Proficiency.
* Technical Capacity.
This position does not have supervisory duties.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
This position does not require travel.
Required Education and Experience
* High School or Equivalent.
* 1-3 years of revenue cycle management related experience.
* 2 years Medical Billing Experience required
* Experience with Athena and Experity a plus
* Experience with Urgent care preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.