At 7shifts, we're building a team and product that will help change the restaurant industry for the better, one shift at a time.
We believe that starts from the inside-out. Our Values-Be radically candid, Embrace new challenges, Act like an owner, Make every experience an 11, and Solve with simplicity (otherwise known as BEAMS)-are the bedrock of our team member experience. Those values are also what drive our customer experience, and are a big reason why we're trusted by more than 350,000 restaurant pros around the world.
The restaurant industry in particular has been severely impacted by the pandemic, and the adoption of technology has become essential to the industry's survival. 7shifts has supported restaurants with team management tools through the pandemic, and have seen record growth as a company as the industry steadily recovers. When every dollar counts in the face of reopening, restaurants across North America are turning to tech partners like 7shifts to help save them up to $50,000 on labor and grow rapidly out of the pandemic. We are scaling fast and adding hundreds of new customers every month.
We are looking for a strategic, results driven, collaborative, solution oriented, team player, adaptable, accountable, Account Manager to join our team and our mission to simplify labor management and improve performance for restaurants everywhere. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to play a critical role in driving our continued success.
The position is remote friendly (anywhere in Canada), with the option to work from our offices in Saskatoon, New York and Toronto.
We're building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What You'll Do:
* Work with our most strategic customers to ensure their success, with the goal of increasing Net MRR retention in this segment
* Working closely with Key Accounts Sales Executives and Sales/Client Success leadership to improve our key accounts processes ongoing
* Be responsible for logging and reporting all product feedback, providing well documented reasoning, timelines, decision makers, and impact statements while championing for our clients
* Develop key account playbooks, including revised Quarterly Business Review decks targeted towards this important audience
* Act as a subject matter expert towards our clients, particularly in areas or tools that will impact their business in a positive way
* Attend industry events within the market. This includes, but is not limited to, trade shows, hospitality alliances, partner conferences, and more
* Act as a subject matter expert in the restaurant industry, particularly in areas or tools that will impact our clients business in a positive way
What you have:
* 2-5 years work experience as an Account Executive, Account Manager, Client Success Manager or Partner Account Manager in Saas with a proven track record of success working with more complex customers and sales cycles
It'd be even cooler if you had:
* Understanding of the restaurant tech industry (POS, ATS, HR/Onboarding, Payroll Providers, EWA, Reservations, Inventory Management, etc)
7shifts is a cloud-based labor management platform designed for the restaurant industry. We help restaurateurs - from independent establishments to large franchises - by making it easy for them to properly schedule their staff, streamline team communications, and reduce labor costs. Since our founding in 2014, we have scaled rapidly to become the leading labor management solution for restaurants.
Our Response to COVID-19
Our team is fully supported in working remotely. We have protocols in place for those who wish to work out of our Saskatoon, Toronto, or Hoboken New Jersey offices. When it's safe to do so, Shifties will be able to work where they work best, whether that's fully remote, or working from the office on a hybrid basis or fully in-office.
Our People and Culture team has transitioned the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes to be fully virtual. We've added dozens of Shifties to the team since then.
While working remotely challenges our team's connected and activity-loving nature, we've been able to create virtual opportunities for fun and social connection.
* Centrally located offices in Saskatoon, Toronto, and Hoboken for those who want to work in-person with their team
* Remote friendly for those who want to work from home (whether it be preference or pandemic related)
* In-person (post pandemic) or virtual annual staff retreat
* Stock options (equity) in a VC-backed startup
* Benefits coverage from the start
* Unlimited vacation
* Parental leave program
* Continuous professional development budget
* A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.