is hiring for an Account Manager
with a prestigious, fast-growing medical healthcare Revenue Cycle Management company. We are seeking medical professionals with experience in Management/Leadership, Employee Engagement and Coaching, Operations, Patient Accounts, Customer Service, Contracts, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Payment Posting and Collections. Position is Direct Hire - Remote - National Opportunity AMAZING OPPORTUNITY - GROWTH POTENTIAL - IMPECCABLE BENEFITS - TEAM DRIVEN
Ideal candidates have 8+ year' s current experience
in the medical industry, directly in Revenue Cycle Management operations, Managed Care or Provider Operations or Sr. Accounts Receivable. Qualified candidates should have an expert understanding of managing staff, accounts receivable, insurance collections, insurance billing rules, insurance verification, collections (patient and provider) and denials and appeals process. This role is an integral part of the team and will be a liaison between direct reports and VP of Revenue.
This is a highly visible role that will be a direct leader on the team. Primary function is to manage an operations team of 10-15 employees, will be responsible for reviews and team evaluations and set appropriate quality standards to uphold company mission and client expectations. Account Manager will also be a primary point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of service ability. Must be able to foster relationships and build on the foundation of the contracts. Also responsible for handling escalations, reporting (month end and ad-hoc), billing and reconciliation, monthly training for all staff members and redirect work to appropriate teams.
- MBA or BS/BA preferred - High School Diploma required
- 8+ years' experience in a Leadership, Charge Entry, Medical Billing, Revenue Cycle Management, Managed Care Contracts, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Collections and Commercial Payers with some experience in credentialing and contracting with insurance providers
- Management experience leading successful teams, hiring, onboarding, training and counseling
- Knowledge of Managed Care Contracts, Medicare/Medicaid, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, HMO' s and Commercial Payers
- Ability to read and interpret EOBs, accurately post payments, collections, handle refunds and adjustments
- Extensive expert knowledge of RCM workflow
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of computer literacy with solid skills using excel
- Thorough understanding of accounts receivable, collections, billing, appeals and denials
- Ability to manage people, lead teammates and work with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience supporting C-Level and VP' s
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong technical skills: MS Office (advanced Excel), EHR, EDI, Epic Resolute or comparable medical billing software required
- Compliant and adherence to HIPAA guidelines
If you have the experience and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please forward us your resume for review. Qualified candidates must be able to pass background, drug testing and verification of credentials for consideration. US applicants may apply from anywhere in the states. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume in word to as we are looking to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY!