The Account Manager
) is responsible for understanding each client's corporate ecosystem to know what role Wisetail
plays within the company and to make a direct connection between the client's strategic goals and how the LMS is implemented. As an extension of the client's team, the Account Manager
understands the client's goals and, as a trusted consultant, provides best practices and recommended solutions to the challenges they face. This person will build strong relationships, believe that all problems can be solved, and find the 'yes' for clients while setting clear expectations and acting in the best interest of Wisetail
The Account Manager
understands both the client's organizational challenges and the opportunities to have Wisetail
be fully integrated within their business process and organizational culture. They will make their clients better at their jobs and, in turn, help them make their workplace a great place to work. The Account Manager
is proactive and able to improve a client relationship's health. Additionally, the Account Manager
is responsible for protecting the associated revenue for their client portfolio and growing that revenue base by expanding accounts into new services and product offerings. How you'll make an impact at Intertek Wisetail:
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Manage client engagements and create close partnerships with a portfolio of Tier 1 and/or 2 post-implementation clients.
- Set strategic direction in the Client's use of Wisetail to address business challenges via a prescriptive approach to Wisetail configuration best practices.
- Make recommendations for system configuration, content strategy, integrations, and product offerings based on the client's use case.
- Understand, actively monitor, and communicate overall client health based on established metrics. Create strategic account plans to improve the health of at-risk clients.
- Identify key stakeholders and create relationships and understand how success is measured.
- Prepare executive business reviews to focus on client organizational objectives and to align on how best to support their goals.
- Successfully manage client relationships at executive levels.
- Expand assigned portfolio revenue by identifying and executing opportunities for growth with current clients.
- Own contract renewals and negotiations with all clients in the assigned portfolio.
- Accurately forecast upsell and renewal business.
- Master Wisetail product features and integrations to be a trusted partner for use-case and product functionality.
- Maintain a complete client profile in Wisetail's CRM. This includes recording call sentiment, meeting notes, account plans, and more.
- Spread awareness throughout the company of best practices and clients with great use cases.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years in a client-facing role.
- Passion for hospitality and a never-ending hunger to learn more about technology, user experience, training, and L&D.
- Proven ability to take initiative, research, and solve problems.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills over the phone, in email, and in person.
- An empathetic and analytical mindset, skilled at understanding and advocating for multiple stakeholders and interests.
- Comfortable working under pressure in and adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Talented at managing multiple projects from start to finish; prioritizing competing needs, setting appropriate expectations, and delivering on deadlines.
- Excitement to work in an open and collaborative environment.
- Occasional travel is required.
Why work at Intertek?
- Experience in working in a technology/software environment.
- Account management experience.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Confidence in presenting to groups.
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email or call 1- (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department. Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.