We are looking for an Account Executive to help us increase sales and address customer needs within a specific region.
Account Executive responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics, and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.Duties And Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing, and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- Connect with prospects at different stages via phone, email, and social media
- Meet goals related to pipeline management and recurring revenue bookings
- Participate in side-by-side call coaching from your manager
- Document your interactions with prospects
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about the TrackStreet platform
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to refine messaging, and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of quota-carrying B2B sales experience in the SaaS industry
- Coachable and able to learn quickly
- Curious and intelligent
- Possessing a strong work ethic
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- Not easily discouraged
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Able to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Willing and able to share your "best practices" and learn from your mistakes
- Experienced with cloud-based office software (i.e. Hubspot, Google Apps)
We're a leading high-growth SaaS platform that protects the margin, reputation, and relationships of the best brands in the world. Our clients depend on us to see into the future in ways that enable them to straddle the worlds of eCommerce and retail and to flourish in a quickly changing landscape.
We've got a tremendous team and we're looking for that special someone who enjoys taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
A recent finalist in the Codie Awards in the categories of Best eCommerce Solution and Best Sales and Marketing Intelligence Solution, TrackStreet is comprised of 6 modules (with more releasing shortly) which integrate to end surprises about the internet sales channel that erode customer confidence, reduce sales, and destroy brand equity. Our systems put brands back in control of their markets while enabling them to focus on building relationships and driving sales.
Powered by JazzHR