What this job can offer you
- An opportunity to build out Remote’s name and reputation for the APAC market
- Be a part of a highly funded, fast growing HR Tech/FinTech late stage startup
- Exposure to global hiring and partnerships with Legal & Mobility teams to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling your clients to be able to hire anywhere
What you bring
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quotas, specifically for net new logos. Experience selling into the Singapore / SEA markets is essential and selling to other additional APAC markets is preferable.
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipeline.
- Strong knowledge and abilities in using full tech stack (LI, Salesforce, Zoominfo, LeadIQ, Outreach, Clari etc)
- Business fluency in English is essential. Additionally, business fluency in an Asian language is preferable.
- You'll report to: Director of Sales APAC
- Team: Sales
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $34100 USD to $115000 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 3 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)