Inmar is seeking a proactive and motivated self-starter to join our Client Services Team as a Client Account Executive. The Client Account Executive is responsible for assisting with the management and execution of successful programmatic media campaigns. The Client Account Executive works directly with Client Account Managers, who manage the post-sales relationship with clients and work in partnership with all Inmar teams to achieve the customer's goals and provide solutions for the customer's challenges.
This position is Remote
* Operational (25%)
* Support a portfolio of clients and digital campaigns of Inmar's programmatic advertisers and deliver best-in-class quality service. Help to establish and develop trusted relationships with assigned clients.
* Coordinate with Account Managers and Clients to align campaign goals and expectations, such as KPIs, Ad Verification/Brand Safety Guidelines, Creative Execution, etc.
* Work with Media Operations team to execute media campaign setups for launch that fall within Programmatic SLA's, while maintaining high degree of campaign setup accuracy
* Track campaign performance, using both internal and external reporting where necessary, to escalate where applicable to ensure in-full delivery and performance that meets client objectives.
* Provide reporting and insights, both on a regular mid-campaign basis and in a final campaign review. Working with Analytics teams and Account Managers where necessary to renew and grow client business.
* Project Management (25%)
* Work cross functionally with Media Operations to monitor and triage campaigns post-launch for pacing and performance issues caused by discrepancies, creative rejections, etc.
* Coordinate across various Inmar Client Services and Operations teams for combined client programs such as Load to Card Coupon Offers, Social, Influencer, etc.
* Work with the Client Account Manager and Solution Engineers to develop playbooks and account plans
* Administrative (50%)
* Work in Salesforce to maintain accurate tracking of active business
* Utilize Salesforce Advertising Programs and Cases to outline campaign goals and objectives and to submit tickets to Operations Teams
* Work with both Clients and Data entry team to ensure accurate campaign tracking and data entry for 3rd party tracking such as DCM, MOAT, IAS, etc.
* Work with finance to ensure accurate billing and triage any billing discrepancies
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 1-2 years of professional experience within the digital advertising ecosystem, with Programmatic experience preferred
* Strong presentation and communication skills including proven ability to effectively communicate with both internal teams and clients
* Understanding of digital campaign success metrics: conversions, pacing, target CPA's, secondary conversions
* Experience with regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
* An understanding of online delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e. g. cookies, adservers, etc.)
* Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify)
* Continued desire to increase knowledge and skills around programmatic technology, digital and online media
* Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google Apps and Salesforce
* Knowledge in related marketing channels such as CTV, SEO, Social, or Influencer are a plus
* Strong attention to detail and process oriented
* Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and content
* Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information
* Talking Initiative - Takes charge and capitalizes on opportunities
* Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
* Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitudes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
* Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time