Full-Time Remote Opportunity
Who We Are:
From the 100,000+ startups a year that don't have an efficient way to connect with advisors to the tens of thousands of public and private companies that have been sourcing advisors from the same talent pool for decades, it's time for more innovative ways to connect companies of all sizes with advisors of all types. For the first time ever, executives can take a proactive approach to landing advisory work by being listed as an available advisor on AdvisoryCloud.com, using tools and resources to promote themselves as an advisor, and immediately joining up to three advisory boards exclusively being sourced by AdvisoryCloud.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Professional with a proven sales track record. You are an articulate and professional communicator with excellent follow-up and organizational skills. You are resilient, self-motivated, competitive and resourceful. And you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Prospect new clients with outbound and inbound phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Effectively communicate and educate the features and benefits of AdvisoryCloud's membership and platform while following a proven sales script.
- Properly enter all leads and prospects into Salesforce in a timely manner.
- Methodically build and organize tasks and sales opportunities in multiple computer systems.
- Meet departmental sales expectations of monthly revenue generated from sales activities, while maintaining targeted KPI's and customer satisfaction rates.
- All other tasks, duties, or special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective persuasion communication style and active listening skills.
- Can naturally talk, speak and converse, read and write proficiently.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, is positive, respectful, and has a great attitude.
- Is coachable, open to learning and accepts feedback well.
- Ability to multitask, work, think and move quickly in a fast-changing work environment.
- Functional goal and detail-oriented with effective time management and organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Training:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalence.
- Proven Inside or Outside sales experience, and KPI's with closing rates.
- Excellent Professional References.
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM), POS system, RingCentral (or similar), GSuite: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, SLACK (or similar IM system) and general internet search capabilities.
- Experience using a MAC iOS operating system preferred.
What We Offer:
We are a talented group of people who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about our business. Our culture is friendly, supportive and collaborative. We invest in the well-being of our employees and their families through our comprehensive benefits program.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Zestful, Travel Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Life Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
• Desired States - California, Texas, Illinois, Hawaii, Colorado, Idaho, Florida preferred
• Principals ONLY. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.