This is a full-time remote position focused on new business sales.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our commercial team. Are you solution-driven, highly organized, ambitious, and passionate about social media? Do you have experience selling to marketers or media agencies?
Are you a motivated self-starter, who is comfortable with ambiguity with a proactive attitude, and do you thrive in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be just what we are looking for! As an Account Executive at BrandBastion, you will play an instrumental role in fueling our growth through new customer acquisition.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We work with great brands like Netflix, HelloFresh, Uber and MAC Cosmetics to help them get the most out of their social media engagement, across paid and organic assets.
Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7.
We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Actively prospect and conduct high volume outreach to new business, building and closing a strong sales pipeline taking the buyer through all stages of the sales process
- Consistently exceed monthly and quarterly revenue & activity goals
- Manage and nurture inbound leads
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions and proposals to close deals
- Stay up to date with partners and competition to always have the latest information on where the industry is going and what options/challenges prospects have at hand
- Work closely with customer success team to successfully onboard new clients
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content that provides value to prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales; from SaaS, scale-up, adtech or media sales environment. Sales experience within the field of media/marketing or experience in Facebook advertising is considered a strong asset.
- Hunger to professionally develop and learn more, team player with high integrity and work ethic.
- Solution driven fast thinker and a self-starter who thrives in the unknown, with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Previous remote work experience will be an advantage.
- Fixed monthly salary + commission
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Health insurance
- Work with some of the world's greatest and most innovative brand