With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform
, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases-transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status
in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent-increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence
in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.Job Description
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the Tricentis message through both remote and in-person demonstrations as well as:
- Articulating the value of our platform to C-Level executives in the Mid-Market segment
- Strategically and rapidly developing pipeline
- Navigating complex organizations and developing value-based ROI proposals
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
You are the perfect fit if you meet this requirements:
- 5+ years successful quota carrying direct sales experience
- Technically adept; ability to articulate both technical and business value of solutions
- Experience in the SDLC / ADLM space preferred
- Experience working with quantitative techniques to educate potential buyers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Executive presence
- SaaS experience and knowledge
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Extremely high degree of integrity and professionalism
- You are a consistent high performer. Top 10% in your current role. Crush your quota every year.
- You've never missed a President's Club.
- You love being in front of prospective customers and C-level executives.
- You prefer solution selling to transactional "order taking".
- You have a desire to win that drives your every move.
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.