MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Do you want to work for a rocket-ship start-up that has had over 200% YoY growth?
- Are you a self starter looking for a MarTech sales role?
My client are a 2019 start-up that provide a revenue/analytics driven platform for virtual/digital event hosting and marketing. They have skyrocketed over the past year and have scaled their platform and team to 50 employees with dozens of enterprise clients.
- Drive new business opportunities through a combination of inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Carry & manage deals from initial discovery through the full sales cycle & contract closing
- Partner/cooperate directly with crossfunctional teams including customer success & account management
- Carry a customer-centric and strategic approach to all client management processes & relationships
What you bring:
- 2-4 years of sales experience in a B2B setting (ideally within software/SaaS)
- Experience selling into marketing leads or sales/revenue leads
- You thrive in a fast-paced, low structure start-up environment
- You can manage variable & unique sales processes (4 week to 4 month sales cycles, variable deal sizes)
What an offer includes:
- Highly competitive compensation ($70-95k base salary, 2X OTE)
- Strong benefits - 401k, health, vision, dental, PTO
- Fully remote structure (work anywhere in the US)
- A great & collaborative start-up culture
If you fit these criteria, apply today to be considered directly within 48 hours by Alexander Sadovnikoff - SaaS Sales recruitment specialist.