Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this Account Executive role with Optum OB Home Care you will have the opportunity to greatly improve the life and health of others.
Develop provider accounts and assigned payer relationships to generate revenue. Develop and implement strategies to increase market share through identification of targeted providers. Coordinate marketing efforts with other resources including Area Clinical Services Directors and Regional Managed Care Directors.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* in the Northeast Atlanta, GA area within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities
- Define assigned market, implement marketing strategies and develop sales plan utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the assigned payer, physician, hospital markets for all products and services
- Assign and manage available sales resources to support sales and marketing strategies and meet planned objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency in the development and implementation of large group and individual presentations for targeted providers that cover all aspects of the Obstetrical Home Care service sales
- Manage patient specific reimbursement issues within established Account Executive guidelines in conjunction with the Reimbursement Department
- Conduct joint calls with clinical staff to develop strong customer relations with providers and payers
- Facilitate a team relationship and communicate among sales, operations, clinical, and administrative personnel to achieve common area goals and objectives
- Facilitate reporting and tracking on sales activities and develop forecasts on sales potential for Regional Vice President
- Complete formalized training and maintain current clinical, product, and market dynamics knowledge. Maintain awareness of competitor's activities through review of information from the field and Corporate
- Work with established expense guidelines to maximize return on investment
- Conduct job functions in a manner that promotes a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Develop provider accounts and assigned payer relationships to generate revenue
- Develop and implement strategies to increase market share through identification of targeted providers
- Coordinate marketing efforts with other resources including Area Clinical Services Directors and Regional Managed Care Directors
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in Account Management
- 3+ years in a territory management capacity
- Healthcare/business environment
- Experience calling on physicians
- Track record of success
- Must have reliable transportation
- Travel 50% of the time
- Education or job knowledge equivalent to college or university undergraduate education
- Experience selling directly to OB/GYN's
- Experience selling home care services
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Sold a service in the past
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Account Executive - Lawrenceville, Athens, Gainesville, Duluth, GA, Georgia, Sales,
Account Executive, OBGyN, home care, pharmaceutical sales, women's health, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote