The Account Executive II manage all aspects of an assigned portfolio of accounts, ensuring the relationships meet corporate standards for risk, profitability, factoring and asset-based lending services, and financial controls.
MetaBank is a financial enablement company who works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products that contribute to the social benefit of communities at the core of the real economy.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in ambiguity, loves variety, moves with a high sense of urgency, and is creative and flexible in an ever-changing environment. Your work will be highly visible and impactful, so you will need to bring passion for our mission and live our Humble, Hungry, and Smart values daily.
* Humble- You lack excessive ego or concerns about status. You're quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for your own. You share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually.
* Hungry- You are always looking for more…more things to do, more things to learn and more responsibility to take on. You're self-motivated, diligent, and are consistently thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
* Smart- Simply stated smart refers to your common sense about people. You're inter-personally appropriate and aware. You have good judgement and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of your words and actions.
What You Will Do:
* Manage portfolio through complete and current knowledge of client's financial condition, management's performance, and industry trends, and take timely action so client losses are minimized and do not exceed budgeted standards.
* Responsible for ensuring all advances and loans comply with loan policy and approved structure.
* Attain an acceptable contribution to overhead and/or profit from each client arrangement to achieve individual profit objective.
* Responsible for documenting all relationships to ensure approved and required legal documentation.
* Resolve term and construction loan problems, manage draw process and handle servicing actions, and minimize loss of clients to competition.
* Propose changes in policies and procedure to reduce costs and provide better and more efficient services.
* Develop and operate within individual budget to control expenses.
* Structure and underwrite changes to existing deals for management approval.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
* Typically, 3+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
Who We Are:
At MetaBank, we take tremendous pride in our mission to create financial inclusion for all. We are the leader in providing innovative financial solutions for people who have been seemingly overlooked by traditional financial institutions. Our goal is to bring tangible solutions that help people develop a plan, gain access to financial systems, establish liquidity, and get practical, systemic assistance to stay on rack. We operate in several different financial sectors including payments, commercial finance, tax services, and consumer lending. We are in the business of providing services that change lives, and we are confident that MetaBank will be the most rewarding work of your career.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.