ID.me is seeking an account executive to expand our presence in the healthcare space.
In this role, you will own opportunities in the healthcare market, spearheading adoption of digital wallets to streamline patient and provider identity verification. You will be responsible for all aspects of the new logo sales cycle, and leverage the network of 100M+ ID.me users to drive new business acquisition.
Top performers on the ID.me team are described as -
- Sales-Minded. You look creatively and strategically at how to scale a partnership. You have existing strong relationships and great reputation among customers within the healthcare industry, ideally EHRs and/or insurers.
- Relationship Builder. You are highly skilled at building and maintaining relationships internally and externally to help drive the business forward.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to build convincing, data-driven proposals. You present ideas in a digestible way that excites customers.
- Collaborative. You are an independent thinker but collaborative partner, working across several departments to solve cross functional problems for clients at all levels of the organization.
- Coachable. You have an owner mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit matched with a healthy dose of humility. You have a growth mindset and unmatched work ethic.
If the above resonates with you, we should talk!
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycles within the healthcare industry, specifically payers and providers looking to verify patient identity
- Plan, execute and close deals that provide significant client value, contributing to ID.me’s financial and strategic objectives
- Partner with Customer Success team to run pilot processes, if necessary, and ensure account growth throughout customer journey
- Expand business within accounts by building a long-term strategic relationship with customers
- Collaborate with channel partners to assist during sales process
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent ID.me in the market
- Execute on a sales strategy to meet or exceed bookings targets for assigned territory and accounts
- Build and grow strong relationships with new customers, identifying the key stakeholders in the procurement process
- Understand customer pains and provide effective solutions to meet their business objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our Verification products to key decision-makers
- Communicate technically complex products in an easy to understand manner through high quality sales presentations, demos, and proposals to prospects
- Work closely with internal teams, including Marketing, Solutions Consulting, and Customer Success, to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Partner with Customer Success to expand within current customers to additional subsidiaries, divisions, brands, and provide feedback to product development teams.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape of Community-specific discounting
- 4+ years of experience selling technology products into the US healthcare space in a hunter role and as a top performer
- Closed opportunities with ACVs ranging from $100k to $1m on 6 to 12 month sales cycles
- Experience selling through complex procurement programs
- Trained in leading sales methodologies (i.e. Command of the Sale, Message)
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance
- Results-driven, highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate to a broad range of audience types at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Superb planning and time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Willingness to learn and adapt