As an Account Executive at Dispel, you will drive Dispel’s future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Dispel users. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CISO, CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with upper middle market and enterprise companies; and with local, state, and Federal government. You have an in-depth understanding of the long buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-quarter sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with upper middle market and enterprise companies and government agencies
- Attend conferences: booth manning, lead qualification, immediate follow up and initial meeting scheduling (by phone, email, and letter)
- Attend networking events to build awareness with vendors and relationships prospective clients
- Qualify passive inbound leads, and cover initial sales prospecting calls
- Attend Dispel social events in various cities with new and existing clients
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper middle market and enterprise companies and government agencies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- 5+ years of cybersecurity, OT/ICS, or other related sales experience.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Successful track record of prospecting into fortune 2000 accounts.
- An understanding of selling within the channel ecosystem.
- Self-driven and good expedition behavior: when you hit a new city to set up for a conference on a weekend, you'll be eager to be there and pick up any task that needs doing next.
- Outgoing: you're the one who makes friends with the person next to you in line for coffee.
- Curious: we're working on new technologies that solve age-old problems. You'll want to learn how it was done before, what we're doing that's different, and question why (and if!) the way we do it is better.
- Ability to convey complex cybersecurity and engineering topics into plain English (and other local lingos).
- Caretaking spirit for the leads you generate going all the way to being closed deals.
- Strong listening: most of sales is not pushing a product. It's listening to what problems a client says they have, and coming up with a tailored, articulate way to solve their personal problem.
- Goal oriented: Highly driven with a "Get it done" attitude.
- Want to travel: you'll be getting on planes. A lot. Sometimes to small towns in middle America for a sales conference, sometimes to far-flung places in LATAM. Join the Navy, see the world.
- Work well with small teams: as with all tech companies, there's a flat organization here. Be prepared to do different things.
- Growth mindset: you'll be given tasks you don't think you can handle. And then you'll learn how to tackle them, and excel.
Salary range is salary + on target commission (OTE) + incentives.
This is an uncapped commission role.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home