Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We're growing fast and we're looking for our first Account Executive in Singapore to join our team! The ideal Account Executive will have an entrepreneurial mindset and gets energized with the prospect of helping Workable build our GTM motion in APAC while excelling in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to Workable’s growth directly by hitting (and exceeding!) new business targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- This is a full-cycle sales role. You will be reaching out to prospects requesting demos or participating in our free trial, with the goal of acquiring as many new business customers as possible.
- You will also be responsible for generating sales from outbound activities including nurturing closed lost pipelines and cold outreach to targeted accounts.
- You will be selling Workable to clients in a diverse range of industries and will be speaking to a wide range of customer personas from recruiters to HR Directors, to C-Level Executives.
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals, and present product demonstrations of our software via screen share
- Manage the entire sales process including negotiating pricing, helping to build a business case, and guiding the prospect through their internal procurement, security process, and legal.
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and networking events to establish contacts and generate leads.
- Help identify sales opportunities in the APAC region and take initiatives on projects to improve win rates and increase revenue.
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams regarding local market nuances, ensuring products/services align with market demands.
- Gather information on customer needs and preferences specific to the local market.
- Collaborate with headquarters to devise and implement a country-specific sales strategy.
- You have 2-3 years of experience under your belt selling for a SaaS company, where you consistently met or exceeded quota.
- You have the aptitude to come as you are -- Workable is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t.
- You’re naturally curious and you care -- you listen to your clients, understand their challenges, and are genuinely invested in how we can help them.
- You have a team player attitude -- we collaborate across desks and oceans. You want to work together and see your colleagues succeed.
- You subscribe to the 1% mentality -- You are highly motivated to learn from every situation and you’re looking to become the best version of yourself every single day.
Bonus points for:
- Recruiting Industry Experience
- Expansion experience with a SaaS product in APAC
- Inbound SaaS Sales
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Annual retreats in awesome locations
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.