Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, open source, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for a highly motivated sales executive who has strong knowledge the Bay Area Market and enjoys building relationships with key decision makers to evangelize products and services. Our sales team takes risks and is resilient, business savvy and curious as well as sees the value our product offers and wants it to be part of every software development process.
You’ll spend your time:
- As an Enterprise Account Executive at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales and success cycle for prospective and existing Enterprise customers who are focused on Digital Transformation.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, selling, and retaining customers by building strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring our customer’s success.
- You will have the privilege of interacting with customers at the most senior level of the Security and Engineering organizations.
- Capitalizing on your territory knowledge of the Northern California market and utilizing connections in market to grow your account base
You should apply if:
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years owning the entire sales cycle for a technical product on Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 1000), and you want to hone your craft for a cybersecurity leader in hyper growth stage
- You practice extreme ownership, are skilled in navigating complex organizations, and you enjoy engaging with C-Level Executives
- You’ve excelled at selling into Cybersecurity, DevOps, or DevSecOps groups within the enterprise segment or have significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: have a proven track record of exceeding your quota, and have closed million dollar + ARR transactions in your career
- You demonstrate a strong collaborative mentality - selling is a team sport at Snyk, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must-have skill. You leverage your ecosystem internally and externally, effectively collaborating with leadership, customer success, channel partners, marketing, product, and finance to drive deals and make customers successful