The Account Coordinator for Multimarket Operations is responsible for maintaining key assigned accounts. The role is also responsible for maintaining communication with internal sales and external agency support teams. In addition, responsibilities will include analyzing status reports, and working with our traffic, copy, and finance teams to adjust campaign performance. This position does have the ability to be remote!
- Maintaining the health of key accounts
- Checking existing status reports to assure optimum campaign performance
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and resolve issues
- Review and confirm order and invoicing set-ups
- Confirm and assist copy and traffic instruction distribution
- Provide post-campaign analysis
- 2-3 years customer facing sales support
- Knowledge of media math and Nielsen ratings implications a plus
- Experience working with sales and internal sales support teams
- Able to multi-task and a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of linear traffic systems a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.