Bentley SystemsAccelerated Marketing Manager
Irvine, CA; or RemotePosition Summary
The Accelerated Marketing Group within Bentley Systems is currently looking for an individual with a strong background in content marketing for our Accelerated Marketing Manager position. Our division's goal is to drive product and business growth for all our portfolio brands. We are looking for an individual who can help us tell the story of how Bentley's innovative products and solutions are the best in the industry and help differentiate our users among their competitors. If you are excited about building marketing campaigns from the ground up, have experience in the B2B world, love digital marketing, and enjoy working on a dynamic marketing team, we would like to talk to youKey Responsibilities Include
- Build out successful GTM tactics, including online product pages, videos, e-books, blogs, reference selling, and more
- Build, test, and refine core messages and search engine keywords for the products for each target audience
- Develop website copy, promotions, presentations, product demonstration, marketing and sales collateral, and ROI tools for each respective phase of the sales cycle
- Create compelling promotions and offers focused on each target audience to shorten sales cycles and drive leads
- Drive demand generation, analyze MQLs, and measure impact on the marketing pipeline
- Implement improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel
- Define and prioritize target audiences within each addressable market
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into marketing and product planning
- Work with product management to understand product strategies and new product offerings, ensuring all product information is kept up-to-date
- Partner with the sales team on campaigns that create leads and drive business in key regions
- 5+ years of software or technology marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong writing and communications skills required
- Strong presentation preparation skills required
- Strong B-to-B experience and skills
- Must be computer savvy, have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role does not require travel.
What We Offer
- Track-record of taking tech products to market and a demonstrated ability to drive adoption and market momentum
- Established portfolio of content, marketing collateral, campaigns, videos, e-books, web pages, and other materials to showcase content development strengths
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to own the entire process of building successful campaigns and activities from strategy to execution
- Ability to work with Executive and Sales leadership to align strategy and report on GTM plans
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo or other Marketing Automation systems
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience with GoToWebinar, On24 or other webinar platforms
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMS systems
- Experience in an agency setting, supporting multiple brands a plus
About Bentley Systems
- A great Team and culture - please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure - sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify / Right to Work NoticeRequest an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling or sending us an email at