What We're Looking For
We're looking for an A/B Testing Specialist to join our Testing & Analytics team.
You will report to the Director of Analytics & Optimization
What We Want You to Do
You will work with the Testing & Analytics team to manage relationships in our conversion optimization practice, and help our clients to:
- Identify key opportunities for optimization on their websites,
- Develop and prioritize active testing roadmaps,
- Strategize and design A/B and multivariate tests, user tests, and personalized experiences,
- Write visual and functional requirements for development, and
- Understand test results and plan next steps.
To succeed in this role you should be naturally analytical and inquisitive, with a desire to identify and solve problems. You should be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.Minimum Experience, Skills, And Education
- Proficiency with Monetate, Google Optimize, or other A/B testing platforms.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, or other analytics platforms.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, who can work independently or with a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Software Skills: Google Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, Harvest, Slack.
- Area of Study: Analytics, Business Operations, Project Management, User Experience Design, User Research.
- Product Management / Project Management experience is a bonus.
What We Want to See
We are looking for someone incredibly motivated and organized with great attention to detail. You must be able to think creatively, multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure. PeakActivity is a fast-paced environment, with incredible clients. We move very quickly, but this is an unbeatable opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow in their career. Are you ready for the challenge that could launch or grow your career? If so, we want to hear from you.
PeakActivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We're committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Loyalty, Authenticity, and Create Positive Energy. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR