The Consultant shall perform all the following tasks:
- Assume a key role in the Zscaler ZIA migration project which encompasses the roll-out of new cloud solution to replace a mission-critical web proxy environment servicing over 35 departments.
- Develop technology-related documents such as operating procedures/guidelines, incident reports, and technology standards for the Secure Access Operations team.
- Be an authoritative internal resource in application, network, host, and operational security.
- Provide operational support for all secure remote access solutions and related system configuration issues. Handle all aspects of user support, system code upgrade/maintenance, bug fixes, deployment and troubleshooting of the Pulse Secure SSL VPN, Zscaler Private Remote Access, Bluecoat web proxy, Secure File Transfer (MFT), RSA Secure ID, Cisco Identity Services Engine and SSL Certificate Administration.
- Provide technical expertise to project managers, department management, vendors, security engineers and/or user management regarding one or more major system development of maintenance efforts.
- Work with application owners to provide SSL certificate administrative task including but not limited to certificate generation, renewal, deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance and support.
- Lead and mentor a team of technical operational staff engaged in the deployment or maintenance of aforementioned remote access IT security systems.
- Provide in-depth support for information security incidents, security breaches, and internal violations/investigations.
- Represent the department at interdepartmental meetings and serve on information technology committees and security related workgroups.
- Participate in the selection, development, and implementation of new IT security solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer and/or training to staff members or delegated administrators from customer departments.
- Provide after-hours or weekend support on an as-needed basis
- One (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years with demonstrated experience in SSL Certificate deployment and administration and management of the entire SSL Certificate Lifecycle.
- One (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years deploying, managing, and supporting Pulse Secure SSL VPN, ZScaler Private Access, ZScaler Internet Access and Managed File Transfer (MFT) technologies.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years leading a project for a company with more than 2,000 employees.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing formal information technology-related documents such as operating procedures/guidelines, incident reports, technology standards, and knowledge base articles. Experience must include knowledge of and use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio presentation tools.
- provided by Dice