**Will start position remote then transition into Hybrid remote/onsite schedule down the road**
As the Sr. Product Owner, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform 90% Product Ownership + 10% Scrum Master functions
- Must drive and manage the roadmap and capacity utilization
- Must research and write user stories on their own
- Must engage stakeholders to draw out ideas, as well as sell ideas
- Must have aptitude putting together PowerPoint decks and presenting in front of a wide audience, including executive leadership
- Manage the delivery team's backlog, work prioritization, assignment, and tracking in Jira
- Defines sprints and creates / accepts user stories
- Contribute to QA test cases and participate in UAT.
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Mathematics, Public Health, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, 3+ years working in healthcare industry.
- Solid experience in Scrum Agile development or Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience in writing requirements functional and technical (features / story authoring)
- Proficient skills in analysis, documentation, and presentation tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for conversion to full-time employment
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits + 401K