12 million in funding - growing the engineering team! Want to be part of the transformation of asset location technology in 5G and IoT? Apply now!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Yolles
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Want to be part of the disruption to the current location and tracking systems? GPS covers outdoors, WiFi covers indoors, our proprietary systems enables real-time location and tracking of assets from $50 to tens of thousands anywhere, regardless of satellite or WiFi availability.
With a $15 million round of funding, we are scaling our Engineering team and looking for a 5G Architect for our cellular location solution for small cells and macro networks. You should have a strong background in specifying requirements for 3GPP based and O-RAN products.Why join us?
- 100% REMOTE
- Strong overall comp package (Strong base + bonus + incredible benefits)
- Huge growth potential
- Work with the latest technologies
- Stock options
- Define the overall architecture and detailed functional description of the solution.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile networks, especially on 3GPP LTE 4G and 5G standards in RAN and the interface between the radio network and core network (AMF, LMF). Additional knowledge of core network standards is a plus.
- Perform technical evaluations of major system enhancements and major new customer requirements.
- Create detailed system-level functional requirements and specifications for RAN based on our location solution.
- Participate in Open RAN Alliance task forces and monitor 3GPP standards body activities and participate to influence the industry with an innovative vision of the company.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and market disruption.
- Provide active support for product management, pre-sales, and marketing activities including technical solutions support in the RFI/RFP response.
- Provide system-level technical support in customer and partner meetings.
- Work closely with engineering teams to define the requirements and to drive the timely and quality release of new products and features
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.