About this role:
PRISM+ is the largest Singaporean direct-to-consumer smart home appliances brand. Our mission is to offer cutting-edge products to the masses at affordable prices. We are rapidly growing, ever-evolving, and seeking new teammates to join us.
This role will report to the UX/UI Manager and collaborate with our Senior Designer for 3D & Motion Graphics.
As the 3D Artist, you will be responsible for the 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, UV Mapping, and rendering detailed models of our products. You will also create storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects. You will work closely with designers and stakeholders to discuss and review projects and deadlines. It would help if you had an eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, uv mapping and rendering detailed models of our products.
- Collaborating with Senior Designer - 3D & Motion Graphics and other designers and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from directors, designers, and stakeholders, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with Designers, and Stakeholders to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
- Annual outpatient benefit (Includes dental and optical benefits)
- Birthday leave
- Annual increment
- Performance bonus
- Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3D artists in medical illustration must have a working knowledge of biology.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Proficiency in 3D softwares i.e. Cinema 4D with redshift, Maya or Blender3d
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.