Position: Remote Customer Service Representative
Duration: temporary to permanent opportunity
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full time 8:30am - 5pm PST (some variance in start time as early as 7am PST)
Pay Rate: $16 - $18 depending on Customer Service experience
Attention Customer Service Professionals looking to join a growing company in the medical supply industry! We have multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives to assist handling inbound and outbound calls to: patients, physicians and insurance providers. These roles are 100% remote (permanently!) and require 2+ years of Customer Service experience, over the phone CSR is preferred but Restaurant, Hospitality and Retail are also acceptable. Please review and apply today for additional details and consideration.
- Answer incoming calls from customers regarding orders and personal information
- Place outbound calls to gather missing information from orders and update order status
- Document all conversations in CRM with excellent detail
- Respond to customer emails
- Assist customers with placing new orders, providing status updates and addressing order issues
- 2 years of Customer Service experience, will consider: Call Center, Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality experience
- Intermediate technical skills, typing at least 35wpm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
It is important to note that at this time, we are not currently able to hire individuals residing in Alaska, Connecticut, D.C., Hawaii, Maine, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.