As a work-from-home Substation Physical Designer, you will be working in a project team environment with engineers and other designers involved in high and extra high voltage substation design. Responsibilities will include the preparation of the following substation drawings:
• Substation General Arrangement
• Substation Electrical Equipment Plans
• Substation Section Views (Elevations)
• Substation Detailed Bill of Material
• Substation Lightning Stroke Shielding Plan
• Substation Grounding Plan
• Substation Conduit, Electrical Connection and Grounding Details
• Substation Below Grade Conduit/Raceway Plan
• Control Building Equipment, Cable Tray, Lighting, Grounding Plans and Section
• Microstation experience preferred
• 1+ year of Substation Designer experience required
• Certificate or degree in a CAD related field preferred OR 3+ years of experience in Substation Design
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.