If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer coming out of an enterprise company, looking for 100% REMOTE, please read on!
We are booming little group with $50MM in fresh funding, not even in business 1 year. How? Our SaaS is unmatched. We have industry titans leading our tech stack, and the best part? We are hiring for ANY development programming languages because we are scaling that fast and will be happy to pay top shelf rate: $225k base + equity + more + more
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Technology Agnostic - we just want the best!
- $50MM in fresh funding
- 100% premiums covered (med, dental, vision)
- 100% remote
- $225k base + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Growing Goals of 500% in 2021
- Series B funding awarded within 1 year..
What You Will Be Doing
- World Class Full Stack Software Engineering
What You Need for this Position
AND Bonus Points For
- 4-8 years of professional full stack software development
- BS in Computer Science (or related)
- solid experience with frontend & backend
- solid experience with AWS
- MS in Computer Science
- Mix of Enterprise & Startup experience
What's In It for You
- $225k base
- all the goodies!
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation!
- Working with industry software titans!
- 100% employees medical covered etc
So, if you are a Senior Fullstack Enginner with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chad Vasquez - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.