Minimum Required Skills:
Scala, SPARK, SQL, Airflow, Machine Learning
If you are a Sr. Data Engineer with Scala and Spark experience, please read on!
We're located in the Downtown New York area and are a growing commercial real estate technology company. We're innovators responsible for creating state of the art technology that helps make the commercial real estate industry more efficient and highly advanced. Our Culture is everything to us, we're a small group of like minded people who share the same passion of providing the highest quality product.
We are looking for an engineer that is very well-versed working with Scala. This Senior Data Engineer will be responsible partitioning large sets of data within the commercial real estate industry. You will be assisting in helping to continually advance the data infrastructure in commercial real estate and also support the large data sets required to expand our product to provide the best information possible. In addition, you'll collaborate with a stellar engineering team to ensure our support process is more efficient, get projects done in a timely manner and work as a team to be an integral part in the success of the company. There are multiple facets to what we are doing and how we are growing. Joining our team would mean that you would be very important in continuing the success of our technology.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
-Steady room for growth
-Make high-end tech products
-Awesome family like culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Create data systems that ensure the efficiency and quality of our data platform.
- Create solutions to to problems that arise when working with very large sets of data
- Continue to advance the backend platform
- Scale ETL and large processing systems to organize large sets of data
- Work with the team to expand our platform and have a future mindset with design and architecture.
- Work in a team environment where you will be designing, building and maintaining the overall data pipeline.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Scala (this is a must, we are looking for someone very experienced with Scala)
Nice to have:
- Machine Learning
What's In It for You
- Company stock options/equity
- 100% coverage on all medical benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Plenty of awesome office perks including catered meals, happy hours, fitness discounts and much more.So, if you are a Sr. Data Engineer with Scala and Spark experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice