We believe the built environment is humanitys most important achievement and that it becomes even more important as we tackle future urbanization and population growth. Design is the key to our success, and architects deserve better software than CAD and BIM to deliver their collective vision to the world!
Competitive Bay Area Startup benefits package
Fast track to management
A say in design and programming
Ability to grow from the ground up
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We will change the world. We are an Architectural Software Startup focused on automated drafting that is going to improve the work of 2M+ users and lead $10 trillion of construction globally each year to be the best buildings they can be. Our upside the HUGE. Powerful graphics, contextual UI, & real-time collaboration drive our technical innovation. Unprecedented performance analytics about building occupants & climate drive our building design innovation and we need you to lead the charge!
What You Will Be Doing
Our Unreal Engine Game Developer will focus on working extensively in Unreal Engine 4 and C++. Help create worlds! Think The Sims for professional architects!
What You Need for this Position
What we need from you!
- A background of publishing full games in Unreal Engine 4, to the point you can provide efficient, effective leadership around how we would leverage Unreal Engine 4 from the start through the release of our product.
- Strong C++/Vector math skills, to serve as the lead engineer of "building" procedural 3D parts into our game level.
- Imagination & creativity. We will modernize the UX and graphics of the building design industry - so why not push into the future as well? This candidate would implement industry-leading design conventions from adjacent product categories, such as video games & web apps.
- CS Degree a must
What's In It for You
Competitive Bay Area Startup benefits package!
Fast track to management!
A say in design and programming!
Ability to grow from the ground up!
Senior Engineer with experience using Unreal Engine 4 & C++, Please Apply!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SW3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shiv Warrier - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.