100% Remote Senior Software Engineer - (Python, C++)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a full-service data analytics and broadband management company that provides a portal for cable operators around the world to better understand their networks, revenues, and subscriber behavior. They are a remote-first business, and you will never be asked to go into an office!Why join us?
100% medical premium paid by employer for employee with "buy up" options
Cohesive team culture
(Competitive salary - Unlimited time-off - Medical, dental, and vision benefits - AD&D, long and short-term disability, life insurance (standard and supplemental) - HSA / FSA option - Employee Assistance Program - 401K plan - Company-provided laptop)Job Details
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Help create and grow a new product from the ground up
- Design, implement, and operate applications that will process hundreds of billions of records daily
- Collaborate with the product manager and other engineering teams to build new features and products for business needs
- Provide mentorship to other engineers in an agile development environment
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years of experience developing platforms and applications that scale to processing trillions of rows daily
- 7+ years of coding experience (Python, C++, Java, SQL or other applicable languages)
- Experience developing and operating large-scale data pipelines, as well as demonstrated knowledge of technologies such as Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL/TimescaleDB, Druid, etc.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams
- Capable of operating from conception through the continuous operation of 24x7 services. Ideally, you have experience in a production DevOps/DataOps environment
NICE IF YOU HAVE
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Azure is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of DOCSIS 3.1+ systems and technologies
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.