100% Remote Senior Project Manager - Energy Storage Systems - Global Leader! - Must Speak Mandarin
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $155,000 per yearA bit about us:
PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION IN FULL AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE SOLAR, PV INVERTER, BATTERY STORAGE OR LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE REQUIRED. THANK YOU.
We are a global leader in the renewable energy space looking for an individual to join our ever growing team!Why join us?
We offer a full benefits package to include but not limited to:
4+ weeks of PTO with carry over
Medical with no 30 day wait
401k with match
Management and Executive opportunitiesJob Details
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE MUST SPEAK MANDARIN
- Adhere to project processes and quality improvement programs targeted at enhancing operational and quality metrics
- Provide input to the commercial contracts between the organization and its customers, suppliers, and partners providing an intimate understanding of their terms and risks.
- Prepare, submit, and manage change orders between customers, partners, and suppliers and manage and communicate the scope of work & responsibilities between all project stakeholders, including customers, internal teams, sales, HQ, engineering
- Establish, maintain, and regularly update project status: schedule, delivery, milestone performance, forecast, risks, and mitigation effects on assigned projects
- Execute projects flawlessly through proactive planning, front-end and active risk reviews, frequent and timely project assessment and reporting, and effective risk management
- Prepare, distribute, and follow through with the overall risk management plan and the project safety plan
- Provide PM leadership to site work from initial mobilization to commissioning through service team and progress reporting
- Lead the identification and resolution of technical and commercial issues throughout the project lifecycle using operational PMP principles.
- Able to perform PM data analysis and use the data to assist with decision making to meet operation and execution target
- Four years of experience in renewable energy or power distribution industry
- Four years in project management role from any of the following industries, such as global OEM, energy storage, battery manufacturer or system integrator.
- Advanced knowledge in electrical systems installation, construction, labor estimation and different site layout etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams, PowerPoint, etc.
- Highly skilled with local jurisdiction requirements, NFPA, FERC, NEC/UL code, Electrical Safety Regulation, IBC etc.
- Mandarin fluency required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from accredited university or college
- PMP, PE and/or CM certification is a plus
- Medium Voltage (MV) Electrical plant design experience
- Skid based system integration design -build experience preferred
- PV Energy Storage system-related experiences are desired
- Technical problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- 100% remote position with 25% to 50% travel required
- Previous direct power conversion or battery system experience is a plus
- Past experiences in supply chain and mass production is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera Scheduling software
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.