Equivalent ExperienceDescription:Job Description:
**This is an inbound role with maybe 10% outbound (if they need to close the gap to their quota). Their primary role would be taking inbound calls from SMB customers, qualifying and closing the sale.
From day one, the Sales Representative is LegalZoom's initial connection to the customer, providing a positive sales experience, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time. Hybrid Sales Representatives breathe life into our product and service portfolio and play a critical role in bringing excellence in customer experience, to the company's top client relationships.
- Pre-sales activities include prospecting, customer needs analysis, identifying cross sell and upsell opportunities and coordinating the subscription process to ensure timely solution deployment & billing
- Post-sales activities include renewal activities and customer retention activities
- Build trust in the company and ensure our customers are provided with accurate product knowledge
- Achieve outbound call targets set by management team
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships through pipeline management
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets and departmental KPIs
- Uncovering customer's needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition
- Listening to unique business problems and communicating easily understood solutions
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of LegalZoom products and best practices to provide value to customers
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention
- Follow up with customers to further educate and solidify their business plans
- Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
- Resilient and able to stay focused on winning over potential customers despite setbacks or rejections
Sales, Sales Rep, phone sales, problem solverTop Skills Details:
Sales, Sales Rep, phone sales, problem solverAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
About Us LegalZoom is the nation's leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help toExperience Level:
Expert LevelAbout Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.