---THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE---
If you are a Product Manager with Core Banking experience, please read on!
Founded in 1976, we pioneered the PIN-debit point-of-sale transaction, still used worldwide today. Were the only nationwide independent, member-owned debit network, processor and core provider supporting community banks and credit unions. Since we dont answer to shareholders, we can reinvest profits in technologies our clients need as they serve the next generation of consumers.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Matching
- and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with other stakeholders to incorporate new features and enhancements to our Core Banking products
- Build, and experiment on features that will be translated to product enhancement
- Plan and execute cross-functional projects.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 4 Years' Experience With
- Product Management
- Core Banking
So, if you are a Product Manager with Core Banking experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Jones - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.