Title: PEGA Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Type: Contract to hire
Pay: Based off experience
As part of an agile team, you will be working closely with other team members and staff to implement PEGA based case management system.
- Develop and support applications built on Pega Platforms in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment.
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to implement functionality in the modernized case management system.
- PEGA Certification PCSA, PCSSA, or PCLSA.
- Work on application using PEGA PRPC 6.x, 7.x, SOAP/REST, XML, Oracle etc.
- Experience in web design and development using HTML and Java is required.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field