- Collaborating with business analysts, project managers & other engineers on a daily basis.
- Deliver new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to the current Drupal installations.
- Optimize applications for performance, scalability, and durability.
- Continuing to help integrate Drupal with various applications.
- Serve as the leader and mentor for other engineers on the team.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using PHP, and Drupal required.
- 3 years of experience developing or integration web services using SOAP/REST APIs.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to speak comfortably with internal team members, stakeholders, end-users & external clients.
- Advanced knowledge of the LAMP stack & OOP design principles.
- Database server management (MySQL, SQLite)
- Version Control (GIT)
- SOAP/REST APIs and design patterns.
- Composer to configure and manage application dependencies.
- Npm to configure and manage development environment dependencies.
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines, and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of the CI/CD pipeline and automation.
- Agile Software Development methodology
- provided by Dice